On July 4th we flew out to the Ukraine with many stops. Ukraine was an interesting place. The place that we stayed at was a former Soviet Workers Camps (INSERT PIC). We were there to help with some training, the stuff we had learned in Italy we had to teach to other people. There were people from all over the place, Ireland, UK, Australia, Moldova, Hungary,Canada, USA, and The Ukraine. At first it was really hard because of all the language barriers but through out the week we came closer and closer. We have meet a few amazing people there through this training Rele a guy from the UK and James a guy from Canada.

Friday morning we left out to drive 13 hours from Rivne, Ukraine to Budapest, Hungary. 13 hours... in a van... WOW It was a great road trip though, and it went by really fast. But now we have been here in Hungary since Friday Night. Saturday was amazing! We got yo go work on the baseball field for a few where we are doing the baseball camps, the field is great for what it is, it is one of the best in the hole Country and the field is surrounded by sunflowers for miles!
and then we got to go to Budapest and site see some. It is by far the most beautiful city I have been in, the history there is so fresh. We got to see so many things and stand where some of the most important events in Europe happened But there is way to much for me to get in to as you all know I love History Ill be here all day writing haha.
Well Sunday the players started to show up. OH YEA... did I happen to mention that this camp is for the 13-15 year old Hungarian National Team?!?! Yea National Team... the best of the best in Hungary. I was blown away when I found this out. But Monday started practice. In the morning time we did drills and different things,then when we got back we went into Christian training sessions with the teams. I lead one session that we talked about sacrifice and how in baseball there are sacrifice hits and bunts and the we related it to Jesus. It was really cool to talk to the about this stuff and then have the coaches there too that are not Christians, only 2 on the team are Christians that we know of so please be praying for that! In the evening we went back to the field for batting practice and then we played a game, I got to throw BP for my team they didn't want the pictures throwing yet because well they are not ready yet lol. But the practice went really well we just have to work on a few things this week hopefully we can get them in before we leave on Friday, the camps ends on Saturday. But I will give some more updates on the camp later on in the week!
Me Throwing BP to the kids during practice.

Brian! It sounds like things are going great and I'm sure you are having so many wonderful experiences and God encounters! I'm praying fo ryou all and I can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDelete