This one is a little different I felt led to put this on here. Today in a session this story and video was brought up. Check it out please ive seen it before and It just makes me cry every time. But I really hope someone can get something from this like I did.
Well all say we cant do something. I have trouble telling myself that I can do this or that. This man and his son prove the world wrong time after time that they CAN. If you sit and say you cant do something then you are already defeated in the first place. Get out there and at least try you don't know what God will gift you through that. God's calling me into some big things that are kind of scary, but that's a good thing because they are bigger than anything I could ever do and I will have to rely on Him to help me through it. I really hope you are touched as much as I was through this.
Prayer Request-
Personal
*MawMaw Carroll
* For the visions God has given me.
* Friends and Family back home.
Impact Team
* Unity within the Team
*Walls to be broken
* Travel around Italy
*we leave for Ukraine on July 4th at 4:30 AM fly from Turin Mulin then to Rome, then to Kiev
Live4Him
BM
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment