Well im in Italy! We flew out out Atlanta to London, it was around a 7 hour and 30 min flight! It was the best flight I have been on it was great! We had a four out lay over in London which is interesting... we ran into Jamie Kennedy and Jennifer Lover Hewitt getting searched through security. After the excitement we got our first taste of Food in Europe. I got a very good bowl of Tomato soup and garlic bread. After that we flew to Mulian which was about an hour and a half flight. Then we drove about 2 hours to Bobbio Pellice where we will be staying at a place at Forterocca. It Has been great so far everyone is clicking and getting to know each other. Bobbio Pellice is a very beautiful village just below the Alps, waking up with a great view of the alps is something else! We went out to see the village today and take in some of the sites. I also had my first Gelateria Del Corso or Gelato.
FCA stuff starts tonight with an opening meeting tonight. It has really been nice to get to know other college athletes from different parts of the United States and to see people with the Same passion as I do for FCA.

Hey Brian! We have been praying for yall and we are just SOOO thankful everyone made it safe! I can't wait to hear more and especially see more pics!!!!! hint hint!
ReplyDeleteIn Christ
Tonnie!
Gelato!!!!!!!!!! yum!!! Eat some everyday for me! lol.
ReplyDeleteglad u made it safely!