Monday, September 26, 2011

Newness

Well it has been some time since we last say each other or I wrote on here. Looking back from my time in Italy to now A LOT has changed. I will be renewing the blog for FCA and youth ministry stuff! I am now on staff with FCA and have been for over a year now. Sick I know right?

I am working at home right now with the youth and FCA as well. We have started a huddle at CCHS and things are really taking off. We are getting close to Fields of Faith 2011. It will be at Jacksboro Middle school on October 12 2011 at 7pm It shall be amazing! But I will talk more soon concerning it!

To the new people check out the old post and read some amazing stories from Italy the first time I went.

Its funny lookng back and somewhat bitter sweet. Wow Our God is so so so amazing hu?


Run for Him,

Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment