

Its been a great day filled with goodbye and well wishes. I took my last final for my Junior year! And I also played a round of frisbee gold and got a new PR of -21 on our little TWC course. But anyway back to Italy... haha. Well Guys I found out the other day where I will be going! I will either be going to Ukraine, Hungary, and could it include Moldova or Romania.
This will be during July after Training a mouth already over there. Its a very exciting time right now were less than a month away until we fly out! I will be flying from ATL to DC to London, and final to Mulion.
I ask that you would contune to be in prayer for my fund raising and also travel and all that and the rest of the group. God has provided this far so I know he will the rest of the way :-). Bellow is a Calendar review of what I will be doing!
This is the place where we will be staying while we are in Bobbio Pellice, Italy for June
Calendar Overview
June 8-9 Arrive in Italy
June 9 Opening meeting at Forterocca
June 10- July 3 Training & Activities in Italy local sports camp in nearby village)
July 4 Travel to Ukraine for CESC (CESC = Central European Sports Challenge)
July 11 Teams will travel to “field” for sports camps & clinics. Fields will include: Ukraine, Hungary, and could include Moldova or Romania. Teams will be formed based on sports skills and need.
July 20 Return to Forterocca
July 21-29 Training / Debrief / Fellowship
July 30 Depart for US
Live4Him
BM

The top pic is some Country outside the village and the one with the building is our "Hotel"
ReplyDelete